Break out your flannel, because Rolling Stone and HarperCollins imprint Collins Design are publishing a collection of our greatest music stories and photography from the Nineties — the decade of grunge, gangsta rap and teen pop. From David Fricke's interview with Kurt Cobain months before the Nirvana leader's death to Steven Daly's visit to Britney Spears' bedroom, The '90s is packed with classic profiles, iconic photos, a guide to the decade's 100 greatest records, new essays by Slash, RZA, Perry Farrell, Matt Cameron and much more.
'Rolling Stone' Looks Back at the Nineties in a New Anthology
Introducing the definitive take on the decade of grunge, gangsta rap and Britney Spears
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Scarlett Johansson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Roger Waters Slams Silicon Valley's 'Rogues and Thieves'
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Wiz Khalifa Brings Misty 'See You Again' to 'SNL'
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters
- Watch Trey Anastasio and Phil Lesh Play 'Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad'
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years