Brooklyn rapper Theophilus London stopped the Rolling Stone office recently to perform three songs -- "Why Even Try," "Strange Love" and "Girls Girls $" -- from his new EP Lovers Holiday. After the set, London talked about his passion for playing live, his large Trinidadian family, the material on his upcoming album and why he made a point of sending a shout-out to the New York Knicks when he appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman.
Rolling Stone Live: Theophilus London Displays His Passion For Performance
Brooklyn rapper performs live at Rolling Stone's office in Manhattan
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Inside U2's 'Innocence' Spectacle: A Backstage Q&A With Bono and Edge
- Thanks Dave: The Genius of Letterman's 'Late Show' Goodbye
- Bill Wyman Returns Solo After 33 Years: 'I Thought, What the Hell'
- Flashback: See Dolly Parton's Heavenly Collaboration on 'Sweetest Gift'
- 6 Craziest Things We Saw Inside 'Red Nose Day'