Singer-songwriter Ingrid Michaelson recently came by the Rolling Stone office to perform stripped-down renditions of a few of her songs, including her latest single "Parachute" and "Maybe," a song from her most recent album Everybody. Michaelson also sang her breakthrough hit "The Way I Am," a gentle little tune that she says serves as an "ambassador" for the rest of her music.
Rolling Stone Live: Ingrid Michaelson Performs Winsome Folk-Pop Tunes
Michaelson sings 'Parachute,' 'Maybe' and 'The Way I Am' for 'Rolling Stone'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Read Miley Cyrus' Badass Hall of Fame Speech for Joan Jett
- Yoko Ono: Ringo Starr 'Was the Most Influential Beatle'
- Joan Jett Delivers Blistering Rock Hall Set With Dave Grohl, Miley Cyrus
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Foo Fighters Turn Strip Mall Into Stadium for Record Store Day