Singer-songwriter Ingrid Michaelson recently came by the Rolling Stone office to perform stripped-down renditions of a few of her songs, including her latest single "Parachute" and "Maybe," a song from her most recent album Everybody. Michaelson also sang her breakthrough hit "The Way I Am," a gentle little tune that she says serves as an "ambassador" for the rest of her music.
Rolling Stone Live: Ingrid Michaelson Performs Winsome Folk-Pop Tunes
Michaelson sings 'Parachute,' 'Maybe' and 'The Way I Am' for 'Rolling Stone'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Men's JournalThe Controversial True Story Behind 'American Sniper'
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Mic12 Stunning Photos Offer a Rare Look Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Marijuana Officially Legal in Washington, D.C. (For Now)
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Watch Miranda Lambert Join Dierks Bentley's Wig-Tastic Nineties Cover Band
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide
- Lady Gaga to Star in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'