Hootie and the Blowfish frontman Darius Rucker visited the Rolling Stone office recently to perform a few songs and discuss his gradual transformation into a full-on country artist. Rucker spoke of his roots as a country music fan and his surprise that his first country album went platinum, and promised at least one more tour with Hootie and the Blowfish sometime in the future as a gift to the band's loyal fans.
Rolling Stone Live: Darius Rucker Does His Country Hits, an Old Hootie Favorite and a Raucous Cover
Former Hootie and the Blowfish frontman gives a warm rundown of his diverse career
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock
- Watch System of a Down's First Ever Armenian Show