The Los Angeles rock quartet Carney recently came by the Rolling Stone office to perform three of their songs – "Testify," "Love Me, Chase Me" and "Tomorrow's Another Day" – and a rather daring acoustic cover of Queen's epic "Bohemian Rhapsody." After the set, they explained how the full band came to be involved with Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark after singer Reeve Carney was cast as Peter Parker, and what it's like to work directly with Bono and the Edge on the musical's songs.
Rolling Stone Live: Carney Takes A Break From 'Spider-Man' to Perform Acoustic Set
Los Angeles band cover Queen and discuss working with Bono and the Edge on Broadway musical
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Scarlett Johansson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Roger Waters Slams Silicon Valley's 'Rogues and Thieves'
- Wiz Khalifa Brings Misty 'See You Again' to 'SNL'
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Watch Trey Anastasio and Phil Lesh Play 'Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad'
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters