The Los Angeles rock quartet Carney recently came by the Rolling Stone office to perform three of their songs – "Testify," "Love Me, Chase Me" and "Tomorrow's Another Day" – and a rather daring acoustic cover of Queen's epic "Bohemian Rhapsody." After the set, they explained how the full band came to be involved with Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark after singer Reeve Carney was cast as Peter Parker, and what it's like to work directly with Bono and the Edge on the musical's songs.
Rolling Stone Live: Carney Takes A Break From 'Spider-Man' to Perform Acoustic Set
Los Angeles band cover Queen and discuss working with Bono and the Edge on Broadway musical
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Performance With U2
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Eminem Reveals How Drug Use Led to Weight Gain, Recovery
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Dr. Dre Details Long-Awaited 'Compton: A Soundtrack'
- Dr. Dre's 'Detox': A Timeline of Hip-Hop's Great Unfinished Album