Apex Manor, a Californian indie-pop band led by songwriter Ross Flournoy, recently visited the Rolling Stone office to play acoustic versions of songs from their debut album The Year of Magical Drinking. In addition to performing three of their own sunny, highly hummable tunes, the band turned out a surprising and lovely cover of the George Michael-penned Wham! hit "Careless Whisper."
Rolling Stone Live: California Indie-Pop Band Apex Manor Sing Sunny Melodies With Dark Lyrics
Acoustic session at 'Rolling Stone' offices also included cover of George Michael's 'Careless Whisper'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Jason Hall: Why I Wrote 'American Sniper'
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Is Aphex Twin Dropping Hours of Unreleased Music on SoundCloud?
- John Frusciante Preps 'Experimental' Electronic LP