Before we debut this week's cover image (and an excerpt of the world's exclusive, first-ever extensive out of character talk with Sacha Baron Cohen) we're sharing another feature from the new Rolling Stone, which hits stands Wednesday in New York and L.A.; Friday everywhere else. And that feature is none other than Rod Stewart, who — with another hit album, a beautiful fiancee, homes all over the world and a seat at his local pub — is leading a pretty good life. Get Rolling Stone-style access to the Lord of the Manor with this audio interview. And get a taste of our hilarious story here.
Rod Stewart Speaks! Hear Our Interview With the World's Most Successful Crooner
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Mental Floss20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- Can We Talk? Joan Rivers' 10 Best Jokes
- The Real 'Dear Prudence' on Meeting Beatles in India
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here
- Merle Haggard Laments New Country Music About 'Screwing on a Tailgate'
- Billy Corgan on Donald Trump: He's 'Running Chaos Theory'
- See Sara Evans, REO Speedwagon Collide on 'Ridin' the Storm Out'