John Hiatt, Jimmy Davis, Sid Selvidge with Jimmy Crosthwait, Amy LaVere, Shannon McNally and North Mississippi Allstars will hit the stage on August 8th at a benefit to raise money for Memphis legend Jim Dickinson. Dickinson — a songwriter, producer and session player who sat in with the Rolling Stones and Bob Dylan and helmed albums for the Replacements and Big Star — underwent triple-bypass surgery in June. In an attempt to help defray the cost of his mounting medical bills, the artists are uniting at Memphis' Peabody Hotel Skyway for a very special show. Tickets to the event cost $125, and donations can also be made via the Paypal address FriendsOfJimDickinson@gmail.com.
Rockers Unite to Help Memphis Legend Jim Dickinson With Benefit
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Dawn of the Dead
- Caitlyn Jenner, Formerly Bruce, Debuts as Woman in Vanity Fair
- John Oliver Pleads for Sepp Blatter's Ouster on 'Last Week Tonight'
- Slipknot Tease 'Dangerous' Summer Tour: 'It's Scary'
- Watch Tracy Morgan's First Interview Since Fatal Crash
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- How I Conquered 'American Ninja Warrior'
- Zedd on What He's Learned From Skrillex, Lady Gaga and the Beatles