According to a source at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Joan Jett will be performing at the ceremony in a tribute to inductees the Dave Clark Five. Jett joins Iggy Pop, Damien Rice, Patti LaBelle, John Mellencamp and others as performers at this Monday's event. The Dave Clark Five, who will be inducted by fan Tom Hanks, recently suffered the tragic death of singer Mike Smith, who passed away while preparing to come to New York for the show. VH-1 Classic will air the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony" live from the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City this Monday, March 10 at 8:30 PM, featuring honorees Madonna, John Mellencamp, Leonard Cohen, the Ventures, the Dave Clark Five, Little Walter and Gamble & Huff.
Rock Hall News: Joan Jett Performing for Dave Clark Five Tribute
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Rey Mysterio Comes Full Circle: Life, Death and Rebirth in Wrestling