According to a source at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Joan Jett will be performing at the ceremony in a tribute to inductees the Dave Clark Five. Jett joins Iggy Pop, Damien Rice, Patti LaBelle, John Mellencamp and others as performers at this Monday's event. The Dave Clark Five, who will be inducted by fan Tom Hanks, recently suffered the tragic death of singer Mike Smith, who passed away while preparing to come to New York for the show. VH-1 Classic will air the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony" live from the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City this Monday, March 10 at 8:30 PM, featuring honorees Madonna, John Mellencamp, Leonard Cohen, the Ventures, the Dave Clark Five, Little Walter and Gamble & Huff.
Rock Hall News: Joan Jett Performing for Dave Clark Five Tribute
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set