According to a source at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Joan Jett will be performing at the ceremony in a tribute to inductees the Dave Clark Five. Jett joins Iggy Pop, Damien Rice, Patti LaBelle, John Mellencamp and others as performers at this Monday's event. The Dave Clark Five, who will be inducted by fan Tom Hanks, recently suffered the tragic death of singer Mike Smith, who passed away while preparing to come to New York for the show. VH-1 Classic will air the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony" live from the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City this Monday, March 10 at 8:30 PM, featuring honorees Madonna, John Mellencamp, Leonard Cohen, the Ventures, the Dave Clark Five, Little Walter and Gamble & Huff.
Rock Hall News: Joan Jett Performing for Dave Clark Five Tribute
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue