Following last week's sneak peak at Guitar Hero: World Tour, top rival Rock Band has revealed some details about its own sequel. Most notably, the game will allow all tracks users purchased for the first installment to be compatible with Rock Band 2 without having to repurchase songs. Rock Band 2 promises to also have "the biggest and most diverse soundtrack ever" comprised entirely of master recordings. In terms of instruments, there will be improved drum and guitar peripherals, but the previous game's instruments will still work. Rock Band 2 will debut exclusively on XBox 360 in September before moving to additional systems later in the year.
"Rock Band" Sequel Promises "Biggest Soundtrack Ever"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Traits of an Awesome Band Member
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
Salon11 Artists Who Are Still Great After Four Decades
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Amy Schumer on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Brian May Talks Queen's 1975 Concert Film, Performing 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Live
- Elvis Costello: My Life in 10 Songs
- 20 Best TV Shows of 2015 So Far