The Beatles' Ringo Starr will sell his own artwork starting tomorrow at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, Florida. Each item is hand-signed by the drummer, with all of Ringo's proceeds benefiting the Lotus Foundation. Additionally, Ringo and his All-Starr will perform at the Hard Rock on July 3rd. Buyers who purchase $2,950 worth of artwork will receive a free ticket to the show as well as the opportunity to meet Starr at a VIP reception earlier in the day. Starr began creating art while on tour in the late 90's. The collection that will be appearing at the Hard Rock is titled "Abstract Face."
Ringo Starr to Sell Art for Charity
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Flashback: Watch Two Cut Scenes From 'Shawshank Redemption'
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Meek Mill Fires Back at Drake With 'Wanna Know'
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Dr. Dre's 'Detox': A Timeline of Hip-Hop's Great Unfinished Album
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 'Game of Thrones' Will Have Eighth Season, Promises HBO Exec