Follow Bono, the Edge, Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr. as they meet a throng of screeching fans outside their Chicago hotel, make their way to local radio stations for interviews ("The scale of the production is much bigger, but it boils down to the four of us out there," the Edge says) and journey to Soldier Field, where U2 kicked off their epic 360° Tour. If you haven't seen the band's giant "Claw" stage glowing in a football stadium, don't miss the last 25 seconds of this clip. Rolling Stone was on the ground at the opening-night show in Chicago, too — read our report and flip through photos of their show.
Riding With U2: Watch the Band Prep For 360 Opener in Chicago
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss5 Movies That Got Their Filmmakers Arrested
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Mayor Bill de Blasio's Crusade
- Meet the Osbournes' Other Daughter, Synth-Pop Artist ARO
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- The Hulk: The Last Angry Man
- West Memphis Three's Damien Echols: 'Today Was My Original Execution Date'