Follow Bono, the Edge, Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr. as they meet a throng of screeching fans outside their Chicago hotel, make their way to local radio stations for interviews ("The scale of the production is much bigger, but it boils down to the four of us out there," the Edge says) and journey to Soldier Field, where U2 kicked off their epic 360° Tour. If you haven't seen the band's giant "Claw" stage glowing in a football stadium, don't miss the last 25 seconds of this clip. Rolling Stone was on the ground at the opening-night show in Chicago, too — read our report and flip through photos of their show.
Riding With U2: Watch the Band Prep For 360 Opener in Chicago
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Music Megastars Team Up to Launch Streaming Service Tidal
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- The Children of ISIS
- Inside Scientology
- Jason Beghe: The TV Tough Guy Who Took on Scientology
- 'Better Call Saul' Recap: Brother's Keeper
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'