Follow Bono, the Edge, Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr. as they meet a throng of screeching fans outside their Chicago hotel, make their way to local radio stations for interviews ("The scale of the production is much bigger, but it boils down to the four of us out there," the Edge says) and journey to Soldier Field, where U2 kicked off their epic 360° Tour. If you haven't seen the band's giant "Claw" stage glowing in a football stadium, don't miss the last 25 seconds of this clip. Rolling Stone was on the ground at the opening-night show in Chicago, too — read our report and flip through photos of their show.
Riding With U2: Watch the Band Prep For 360 Opener in Chicago
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- How Fall Out Boy Became Jock Jam All-Stars
- Watch Stevie Nicks Perform a Serene, Solo 'Blue Water'
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video