Lil Wayne was hospitalized yesterday afternoon after having seizure-like symptoms while traveling on a private jet, according to TMZ. Wayne, born Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., was taken to a local hospital for treatment after making an emergency landing in Texas. The rapper was treated at the hospital and sent home, according to a statement from his camp. "Lil Wayne was successfully released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration," the statement read. "He is at home on doctor mandated rest and will return to work soon. He appreciates all of his fans for their support and love."
Update: Lil Wayne Released From Texas Hospital
Rapper had seizure-like symptoms while flying on private jet
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Multiple Gunshots Fired at Lil Wayne's Tour Buses in Atlanta
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video