Lil Wayne was hospitalized yesterday afternoon after having seizure-like symptoms while traveling on a private jet, according to TMZ. Wayne, born Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., was taken to a local hospital for treatment after making an emergency landing in Texas. The rapper was treated at the hospital and sent home, according to a statement from his camp. "Lil Wayne was successfully released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration," the statement read. "He is at home on doctor mandated rest and will return to work soon. He appreciates all of his fans for their support and love."
Update: Lil Wayne Released From Texas Hospital
Rapper had seizure-like symptoms while flying on private jet
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema Blend10 Incredible Movies You Might Have Missed In 2014
Salon9 Movies Better Than the Books They Were Based On
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
- 'We Are the World': A Minute-by-Minute Breakdown on Its 30th Anniversary
- Adam Sandler Shares Classic Chris Farley, Michael Keaton 'SNL' Stories
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- After Netanyahu Speech, Congress Is Officially High School
- Jimmy Fallon Challenges Mullet-Wearing Hugh Jackman to 'Musical Beers'
- Hall and Oates Suing Granola Company Over 'Haulin' Oats'
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show
- Pink Floyd: The Inside Story
- Pink Floyd The Inside Story