Lil Wayne was hospitalized yesterday afternoon after having seizure-like symptoms while traveling on a private jet, according to TMZ. Wayne, born Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., was taken to a local hospital for treatment after making an emergency landing in Texas. The rapper was treated at the hospital and sent home, according to a statement from his camp. "Lil Wayne was successfully released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration," the statement read. "He is at home on doctor mandated rest and will return to work soon. He appreciates all of his fans for their support and love."
Update: Lil Wayne Released From Texas Hospital
Rapper had seizure-like symptoms while flying on private jet
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Jimmy Carter: U.S. Is an 'Oligarchy With Unlimited Political Bribery'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Foo Fighters Promise to Visit Italian Town After Viral Video
- 'True Detective' Recap: Burning Down the House
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Eminem Reveals How Drug Use Led to Weight Gain, Recovery
- Dr. Dre Details Long-Awaited 'Compton: A Soundtrack'