Lil Wayne was hospitalized yesterday afternoon after having seizure-like symptoms while traveling on a private jet, according to TMZ. Wayne, born Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., was taken to a local hospital for treatment after making an emergency landing in Texas. The rapper was treated at the hospital and sent home, according to a statement from his camp. "Lil Wayne was successfully released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration," the statement read. "He is at home on doctor mandated rest and will return to work soon. He appreciates all of his fans for their support and love."
Update: Lil Wayne Released From Texas Hospital
Rapper had seizure-like symptoms while flying on private jet
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Music Megastars Team Up to Launch Streaming Service Tidal
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- The Children of ISIS
- Inside Scientology
- Jason Beghe: The TV Tough Guy Who Took on Scientology
- 'Better Call Saul' Recap: Brother's Keeper
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'