Lil Wayne was hospitalized yesterday afternoon after having seizure-like symptoms while traveling on a private jet, according to TMZ. Wayne, born Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., was taken to a local hospital for treatment after making an emergency landing in Texas. The rapper was treated at the hospital and sent home, according to a statement from his camp. "Lil Wayne was successfully released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration," the statement read. "He is at home on doctor mandated rest and will return to work soon. He appreciates all of his fans for their support and love."
Update: Lil Wayne Released From Texas Hospital
Rapper had seizure-like symptoms while flying on private jet
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- 'It's Come Back to Haunt Them': Flag Historian on the Confederate Flag
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the Bowl
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night Two: Chemistry Lost, Cash-Grabs Abound