Music power couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé tied the knot Friday night, following speculation that the pair acquired a wedding license earlier last week. Reports started to seep in Friday afternoon that trucks full of flowers, party equipment and catering were making their way to Jay-Z's Tribeca apartment in New York City, and that guests like Chris Martin, Gwyneth Paltrow and Kelly Rowland were making their way to the ceremony. "It was amazing — very special, very private, very intimate," a source told Us. "Everyone had so much fun. It ended up being a wild party." While neither artists' reps would confirm the marriage reports, Mary J. Blige, who is currently on tour with Jay-Z, congratulated the rapper during their concert in North Carolina on Saturday night, telling the crowd "Congratulations to my man, Jay-Z, and my girl B!"
Report: Jay-Z and Beyonce Wed in Private NYC Ceremony
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Jay Z's Tidal CEO Leaves Company Amid Staff 'Streamlining'