Music power couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé tied the knot Friday night, following speculation that the pair acquired a wedding license earlier last week. Reports started to seep in Friday afternoon that trucks full of flowers, party equipment and catering were making their way to Jay-Z's Tribeca apartment in New York City, and that guests like Chris Martin, Gwyneth Paltrow and Kelly Rowland were making their way to the ceremony. "It was amazing — very special, very private, very intimate," a source told Us. "Everyone had so much fun. It ended up being a wild party." While neither artists' reps would confirm the marriage reports, Mary J. Blige, who is currently on tour with Jay-Z, congratulated the rapper during their concert in North Carolina on Saturday night, telling the crowd "Congratulations to my man, Jay-Z, and my girl B!"
Report: Jay-Z and Beyonce Wed in Private NYC Ceremony
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Watch Korn and Slipknot Cover Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' in London
- Flashback: Neil Young Covers 'Sweet Home Alabama' in 1977
- Noel Gallagher on Oasis Reunion: 'It Would Only Be for the Money'
- Cicada: Solving the Web's Deepest Mystery
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'
- Blake Shelton on ‘Saturday Night Live’ Gig: ‘I’m a Natural at Making an Ass of Myself’