Music power couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé tied the knot Friday night, following speculation that the pair acquired a wedding license earlier last week. Reports started to seep in Friday afternoon that trucks full of flowers, party equipment and catering were making their way to Jay-Z's Tribeca apartment in New York City, and that guests like Chris Martin, Gwyneth Paltrow and Kelly Rowland were making their way to the ceremony. "It was amazing — very special, very private, very intimate," a source told Us. "Everyone had so much fun. It ended up being a wild party." While neither artists' reps would confirm the marriage reports, Mary J. Blige, who is currently on tour with Jay-Z, congratulated the rapper during their concert in North Carolina on Saturday night, telling the crowd "Congratulations to my man, Jay-Z, and my girl B!"
Report: Jay-Z and Beyonce Wed in Private NYC Ceremony
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Watch Metallica's 'The Night Before' Pre-Super Bowl Concert Live
- Watch Coldplay, Beyonce's Colorful 'Hymn for the Weekend' Video
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Will 'Waves' Be Kanye West's First Disappointing Album?
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Cover David Bowie at Bernie Sanders Fundraiser