Music power couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé tied the knot Friday night, following speculation that the pair acquired a wedding license earlier last week. Reports started to seep in Friday afternoon that trucks full of flowers, party equipment and catering were making their way to Jay-Z's Tribeca apartment in New York City, and that guests like Chris Martin, Gwyneth Paltrow and Kelly Rowland were making their way to the ceremony. "It was amazing — very special, very private, very intimate," a source told Us. "Everyone had so much fun. It ended up being a wild party." While neither artists' reps would confirm the marriage reports, Mary J. Blige, who is currently on tour with Jay-Z, congratulated the rapper during their concert in North Carolina on Saturday night, telling the crowd "Congratulations to my man, Jay-Z, and my girl B!"
Report: Jay-Z and Beyonce Wed in Private NYC Ceremony
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- The Children of ISIS
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- George Carlin's Website Relaunched With Rare Recordings
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- Tyler Hadley's Killer Party
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'