Rapper Eminem is officially back in the studio and working on his new album, a label source tells EW.com. Bishop Lamont, another protege of Eminem and Dr. Dre, said, "Em is excited. He's been quiet too long, and he's got a lot to get off his chest." It's been four years since Slim Shady released his last studio album, Encore. In the time since, one of Eminem's closest friends, rapper Proof, was shot and killed, leaving Em emotionally devastated. There were also reports late last year that the 8 Mile star suffered a mild heart attack, thought people close to him said he just had the flu. "He went through what he had to go through, and now he's been able to take all the pain and stress and put it out in his music," Lamont added. No release date for the Marshall Mathers' fifth album has been announced.
Report: Eminem Working on Fifth Album, Label Says
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'
- Carly Rae Jepsen 'Really, Really' Likes Crush on Shimmering New Single
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Jon Stewart Will Confront Seth Rollins on 'WWE Raw'
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video