Fans of Lucinda Williams assumed she included this song on her 2008 album Little Honey in honor of her husband, Tom Overby. That belief is incorrect, but Williams still enjoys performing it for her spouse. "I got that song out of that fling before I met Tom," she told Rolling Stone. "I mean, a lot of the guys I've been with, if they're rock & roll musicians, there ends up being a little competition — they feel threatened. But rather than feeling threatened by my strength, Tom is inspired by it, because he's a real man. He gives me confidence, and confidence is everything."
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Watch Garth Brooks Introduce Lee Brice for Surprise Duet
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Justin Moore Talks Unreleased Miranda Lambert Duet
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar