The mid- to late-1980s rock scene was dominated by hair metal; rock and rollers with huge hair, thick makeup and tight leather pants singing over-the-top, sex-obsessed songs of cheeky debauchery. Rolling Stone asked readers for their favorites, and they've given us 10 of the genre's best, from the likes of Mötley Crüe, Guns N' Roses, Def Leppard and Warrant. Follow the link below to see the gallery.
Readers' Poll: The Best Hair Metal Songs of All Time
Fans' favorites, from 'Here I Go Again' to 'Pour Some Sugar on Me'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Green Day Thank Vans, Fans, Rock & Roll at Hall of Fame: Read the Speech
- Read Miley Cyrus' Badass Hall of Fame Speech for Joan Jett
- Yoko Ono: Ringo Starr 'Was the Most Influential Beatle'
- Joan Jett Delivers Blistering Rock Hall Set With Dave Grohl, Miley Cyrus
- Read Fall Out Boy's Loving Green Day Tribute at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Read Patti Smith's Poignant Lou Reed Rock Hall Induction
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'