The Doors' Ray Manzarek has a host of new Morrison and co. projects in the works for 2008. First up is another Doors live album Live in Pittsburgh 1970, the third installment in the "Bright Midnight Archives" collection of official bootlegs from the group's 1970 tour. To celebrate the forty-first anniversary of the band, there is also a Doors documentary on the way. "This is the anti-Oliver Stone. This will be the true story of the Doors," Manzarek said of the film, which will feature rare footage of the group. In the meantime, Manzarek, Doors guitarist Robby Kreiger and former Fuel singer Brett Scallions will tour Europe as the Riders on the Storm. Manzarek also has four scripts for other films he's shopping, including one based on the song "L.A. Woman."
Ray Manzarek Plots New Doors Documentary, Another Live Album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'