A compilation of rare songs by the Smiths, simply called Rare, has popped up on digital music services like Amazon and Rhapsody. While it hasn't been determined whether the release is Warner-approved or a bootleg that somehow infiltrated these shops, the compilation does have some interesting, hard-to-find tracks, like "This Charming Man" B sides "Jeane" and "Wonderful Woman" and a studio version of Johnny Marr's instrumental "The Draize." The set is also reportedly available on some countries' iTunes stores, but we couldn't locate it in the U.S. one. Still, hard-core Smiths fans question the validity of this release, as many of the songs are available on other bootlegs, and Rare doesn't seem to have improved sound over those release.
"Rare" Smiths Compilation Appears on Digital Music Services
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else