Radiohead kicked off the European leg of their In Rainbows tour this weekend with a two-night stop in Dublin, bringing with them a new song "Super Collider." The song had previously been sound-checked by the band, and Thom Yorke used the encore portion of both Dublin shows to try the song out on a live audience with a solo performance. Check out the video above. Also performed during sound-checks, and posted in a video on Radiohead social network waste.central, is Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood attempting Portishead's "The Rip," from that group's new album Third. The video, which was posted by Colin Greenwood, shows the duo covering the song backstage at the band's show last month in St. Louis, Missouri.
Radiohead Perform New Song in Dublin, Cover Portishead in Video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Offers First Look at the Vision
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- Prison Proves Being Gay Is a Choice, Says GOP Pres Hopeful Ben Carson