Radiohead kicked off the European leg of their In Rainbows tour this weekend with a two-night stop in Dublin, bringing with them a new song "Super Collider." The song had previously been sound-checked by the band, and Thom Yorke used the encore portion of both Dublin shows to try the song out on a live audience with a solo performance. Check out the video above. Also performed during sound-checks, and posted in a video on Radiohead social network waste.central, is Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood attempting Portishead's "The Rip," from that group's new album Third. The video, which was posted by Colin Greenwood, shows the duo covering the song backstage at the band's show last month in St. Louis, Missouri.
Radiohead Perform New Song in Dublin, Cover Portishead in Video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Celebrities You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cinema BlendThe 10 Greatest Wrestlers Turned Actors
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked6 Famous Movies Made By The Last Person You'd Expect
Mental FlossThe Strange Deaths of 20 Interesting People
- Grateful Dead Archivist Details Massive, New 80-Disc Box Set
- Slipknot Tease 'Dangerous' Summer Tour: 'It's Scary'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Dawn of the Dead
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman
- Noel Gallagher Talks One Direction, Oasis Brawls on 'James Corden'
- Hear Eminem's Hard-Hitting 'Southpaw' Song 'Phenomenal'