Radiohead are marking the release of "Nude," their second single off In Rainbows, with a remix contest. Fans are given the opportunity to buy the isolated tracks (vocals, drums, etc.) from "Nude" and create a remix of their own, which can then be uploaded onto Radioheadremix.com. The stems are available on iTunes now. After uploading your remix, listeners and users of Facebook and MySpace will vote on the remixes they like the most. There's no prizes involved, but "Radiohead will listen to the best remixes." There is a rub, however: The five "Nude" stems cost ninety-nine cents each on iTunes. This new contest comes two weeks after the band announced they would also host a video competition.
Radiohead Launch 'Nude' Remix Contest
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Watch the Edge, Adam Clayton's Shock Performance With U2 Cover Band
- Flashback: Watch Two Cut Scenes From 'Shawshank Redemption'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch the Throne: Dave Grohl on How the Foos Saved Their Summer
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track
- Donald Trump Can't Stop Calling Things 'Disgusting'
- Jon Stewart Details Not-So Secret Meetings With Barack Obama