Radiohead have revealed dates for the first leg of their first full-on tour of the United States since 2008. The band will kick off the tour in Miami on February 27th, just over a year after the release of their most recent record, The King of Limbs. Oklahoma indie rockers Other Lives will be the opening act for this run of shows.
The band will confirm further dates for their North American tour in the near future. The following dates will go on sale on November 12th, with the exception of the show in Tampa, Florida, which will go on sale November 19th.
2/27 Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena
2/29 Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum
3/1 Atlanta, GA - Philips Arena
3/3 Houston, TX - Toyota Center
3/5 Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
3/7 Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center
3/9 St. Louis, MO - Scotttrade Center
3/11 Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center
3/13 Broomfield, CO - 1stBank Center
3/15 Glendale, AZ - Jobing.com Arena
• Radiohead Reloads for Post-'King Of Limbs' Blitz
• Radiohead's Thom Yorke on the Mystery and Influence of R.E.M.
• Photos: Radiohead's Return to America
• Radiohead's Triumphant, Wiggly Return to the States
• The 100 Greatest Artists of All Time: Radiohead
• The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time: Radiohead's 'Kid A'
• Video: Radiohead's 'Staircase' on 'SNL'
• Video: Radiohead's 'Little By Little' on 'Colbert Report'
To read the new issue of Rolling Stone online, plus the entire RS archive: Click Here
CULTURE 14 Gonzo Masterpieces
Picks From Around the Web
blog comments powered by Disqus