The prosecution rested their case yesterday at the R. Kelly trial, but not before bringing their most damaging witness to the stand. Lisa Van Allen, the alleged third partner in the sex tape threesome with Kelly and the then-underage girl, testified that she had multiple threesomes with the singer and the teen. Van Allen also testified that Kelly offered her $250,000 in an attempt to recover another tape starring the three of them. According to Van Allen, the three first had sex in 1998, which meant the girl was only fourteen. Also in the three-hour testimony, Van Allen revealed that Kelly often walked around with a duffel bag full of videotapes of his sexual exploits. On cross-examination, the defense managed to get Van Allen to admit she once stole a watch from Kelly. The trial is off today, and the defense will begin their case on Wednesday.
R. Kelly Trial: Third Sex Tape Participant Talks, Prosecution Rests
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Performance With U2
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time