The prosecution rested their case yesterday at the R. Kelly trial, but not before bringing their most damaging witness to the stand. Lisa Van Allen, the alleged third partner in the sex tape threesome with Kelly and the then-underage girl, testified that she had multiple threesomes with the singer and the teen. Van Allen also testified that Kelly offered her $250,000 in an attempt to recover another tape starring the three of them. According to Van Allen, the three first had sex in 1998, which meant the girl was only fourteen. Also in the three-hour testimony, Van Allen revealed that Kelly often walked around with a duffel bag full of videotapes of his sexual exploits. On cross-examination, the defense managed to get Van Allen to admit she once stole a watch from Kelly. The trial is off today, and the defense will begin their case on Wednesday.
R. Kelly Trial: Third Sex Tape Participant Talks, Prosecution Rests
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Shania Twain Las Vegas Concert Special to Air on ABC
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else