The prosecution rested their case yesterday at the R. Kelly trial, but not before bringing their most damaging witness to the stand. Lisa Van Allen, the alleged third partner in the sex tape threesome with Kelly and the then-underage girl, testified that she had multiple threesomes with the singer and the teen. Van Allen also testified that Kelly offered her $250,000 in an attempt to recover another tape starring the three of them. According to Van Allen, the three first had sex in 1998, which meant the girl was only fourteen. Also in the three-hour testimony, Van Allen revealed that Kelly often walked around with a duffel bag full of videotapes of his sexual exploits. On cross-examination, the defense managed to get Van Allen to admit she once stole a watch from Kelly. The trial is off today, and the defense will begin their case on Wednesday.
R. Kelly Trial: Third Sex Tape Participant Talks, Prosecution Rests
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- Coldplay's Chris Martin Gets Personal: Inside the New Issue
- 25 Musicians 'Feeling the Bern' for Bernie Sanders
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote
- Super Bowl 50 Commercials: The Best and Worst From the Big Game