The prosecution rested their case yesterday at the R. Kelly trial, but not before bringing their most damaging witness to the stand. Lisa Van Allen, the alleged third partner in the sex tape threesome with Kelly and the then-underage girl, testified that she had multiple threesomes with the singer and the teen. Van Allen also testified that Kelly offered her $250,000 in an attempt to recover another tape starring the three of them. According to Van Allen, the three first had sex in 1998, which meant the girl was only fourteen. Also in the three-hour testimony, Van Allen revealed that Kelly often walked around with a duffel bag full of videotapes of his sexual exploits. On cross-examination, the defense managed to get Van Allen to admit she once stole a watch from Kelly. The trial is off today, and the defense will begin their case on Wednesday.
R. Kelly Trial: Third Sex Tape Participant Talks, Prosecution Rests
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Hear Leonard Cohen Cover George Jones' 'Choices' at a Stunning Soundcheck
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World
- Joni Mitchell Hospitalized in Los Angeles