Moments before the prosecution was to call their most damning witness against R. Kelly, a surprise witness for the defense shut down proceedings yesterday. The judge to halted testimony temporarily so Kelly's lawyer could meet with a still unidentified man who could undermine the testimony of the alleged other woman who participated in the sex tape at the heart of the trial. Court is back in session today, where that woman is expected to take the stand and positively identify R. Kelly and the then-underage girl on the tape. The surprise witness will need to have some groundbreaking information in order to affect the case, as the woman taking the stand today is expected to deal a severe blow to Kelly's defense.
R. Kelly Trial: Surprise Witness Halts Trial; Alleged Third Woman in Video Takes Stand Today
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality
- 'True Detective' Recap: Burning Down the House
- Jimmy Carter: U.S. Is an 'Oligarchy With Unlimited Political Bribery'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Foo Fighters Promise to Visit Italian Town After Viral Video
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil