Moments before the prosecution was to call their most damning witness against R. Kelly, a surprise witness for the defense shut down proceedings yesterday. The judge to halted testimony temporarily so Kelly's lawyer could meet with a still unidentified man who could undermine the testimony of the alleged other woman who participated in the sex tape at the heart of the trial. Court is back in session today, where that woman is expected to take the stand and positively identify R. Kelly and the then-underage girl on the tape. The surprise witness will need to have some groundbreaking information in order to affect the case, as the woman taking the stand today is expected to deal a severe blow to Kelly's defense.
R. Kelly Trial: Surprise Witness Halts Trial; Alleged Third Woman in Video Takes Stand Today
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- 40 Greatest TV Villains of All Time
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- Hear David Crosby's Tender New Ballad With Snarky Puppy
- Max Weinberg on 'River' Tour, What He Learned From Bruce Springsteen
- How Metallica's Kirk Hammett Is Redefining the Sound of Guitar