Opening statements went down yesterday in the R. Kelly trial, and so did one juror. Juror Sixty-eight, who was perhaps the prosecution's most valuable juror due to the fact that she was a rape victim, was forced to leave the panel after learning her job would not pay for her time away from work, thus making it impossible for her to maintain her mortgage. Meanwhile, the court was shown the complete version of the sex tape that was the catalyst for Kelly's child pornography charges. The 27-minute video, which was sent anonymously to a Chicago newspaper in 2002, shows a man the prosecution claims is Kelly having sex with a girl who may be as young as 13. The defense maintains it is not the "Trapped in the Closet" star on the tape, and the girl in question says it's not her in the video either. Stay tuned to Rock Daily for more updates on the trial of the Pied Piper of R&B.
R. Kelly Trial: Sex Tape Screened, One Juror Exits
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'
- Madonna to Kanye West: 'Don't Go to Awards Shows Looking for Justice'
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Watch the Nerve-Jangling Season Three Trailer for 'Orphan Black'
- Watch Halestorm Rebel Against Day Jobs in Raucous 'Amen' Video