Friends and relatives of the then-underage girl supposedly shown in the R. Kelly sex tape took the stand yesterday at Kelly's child pornography trial to testify that the girl in the tape is in fact the underage girl and that the male shown in the tape is Kelly. Among the witnesses was Stephanie "Sparkle" Edwards, a former protégé of Kelly's and aunt of the girl in the video, and Simha Johnson, the supposed video girl's best friend. Both positively identified the girl and Kelly as the participants in the tape. The defense countered Edwards' testimony with allegations that Edwards attempted to extort Kelly out of money, which Edwards denied.
R. Kelly Trial: Friends, Relatives Identify Girl and Kelly in Sex Tape
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Offers First Look at the Vision
- Watch GZA, Tom Morello Bring Hip-Hop Anthem to 'Fallon'
- What Is Meow Meow, the Drug That Made a Teen Cut Off His Genitals?