The R. Kelly child pornography trial resumed yesterday after the long Memorial Day weekend with several more witnesses taking the stand to identify the singer and the young girl in the sex tape. Most notable of the witnesses was Kelly's former assistant Lindsay Perryman, who spent seven years working for the star. Perryman testified that Kelly was a great boss, that she thought "highly" of him and that she'd never seen him act inappropriately with females. That being said, she was "110 percent sure" that the couple in the video was Kelly and the girl at the heart of the trial. Perryman knew the girl well — she testified that she would often see her show up to Kelly's studio carrying a pillow and an overnight bag, and as her job functions expanded she often facilitated liaisons between the two. Despite the fact that the girl was often coming from school to meet with Kelly, Perryman never suspected any inappropriate behavior. Perryman also acknowledged seeing Lisa Van Allen, the supposed third partner in the alleged threesome on the video, who is expected to take the stand today.
R. Kelly Trial: Ex-Assistant Identifies Kelly, Girl on Video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- Miles Davis: 15 Essential Albums
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video