According to court documents dating before the R. Kelly child pornography trial, an "employee" of Kelly's allegedly threatened to kill the key witness in the prosecution's case if she "snitched" against the singer by testifying in his trial. No charges were ever filed against the Kelly associate, and key witness Lisa Van Patten testified for the prosecution in the case that found Kelly not guilty of all charges. Van Patten also testified before the trial that another associate of Kelly's offered her $100,000 for the infamous sex tape.
R. Kelly "Employee" Reportedly Threatened to Kill Witness
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Letterman Fan Details Every Frame in Final Show Montage
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Taylor Swift Breaks Down Banjo-Free 1989 Tour: 'It's Not a Country Show'
- 6 Craziest Things We Saw Inside 'Red Nose Day'
- Bill Kreutzmann on Grateful Dead's LSD-Tinted 'Playboy' Show
- Flashback: See Dolly Parton's Heavenly Collaboration on 'Sweetest Gift'