According to court documents dating before the R. Kelly child pornography trial, an "employee" of Kelly's allegedly threatened to kill the key witness in the prosecution's case if she "snitched" against the singer by testifying in his trial. No charges were ever filed against the Kelly associate, and key witness Lisa Van Patten testified for the prosecution in the case that found Kelly not guilty of all charges. Van Patten also testified before the trial that another associate of Kelly's offered her $100,000 for the infamous sex tape.
R. Kelly "Employee" Reportedly Threatened to Kill Witness
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Hulk Hogan Fired by WWE Over 'Racial Tirade'
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality
- Best of Enemies: Jon Stewart's 10 Favorite 'Daily Show' Targets
- Watch Ronda Rousey Knock Out Bethe Correia – In Claymation Form
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Appearance at In-Law's Rock Show