On "Province," a shoegaze fest about uncertainty in a time of change, TV on the Radio are resolved to remain strong, even curious. "Let it follow that we let it free, let it fly," Tunde Adebimbe sings. And the motto of "just going with it" might be how the band got David Bowie to sing backup on the track in the first place. “Our guitarist knew Bowie’s doorman and passed along our first CD," Adebimbe told Rolling Stone. They passed along more demos and told the glam-rock legend, "'If you want to be a part of it, let us know.' He did," Adebimpe said.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- The Children of ISIS
- George Carlin's Website Relaunched With Rare Recordings
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- Ad-Rock Makes First Ever Solo Talk Show Visit to 'Tonight Show'
- James Bond Haunted by Ghosts of His Past in 'Spectre' Teaser
- 40 Greatest Sketch-Comedy TV Shows of All Time
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'