To headline Saturday night of Coachella, Prince reportedly commanded a royal fee: $4.8 million. That's even more than what Middle Eastern countries give Michael Jackson to show up. "Prince was a late, late addition to the line-up," a source tells Perez Hilton. "The promoters added him to try and sell more tickets and make up for a less than stellar — in comparison to years past — roster of performers." The expensive acquisition paid off, as tickets for Saturday sold out less than twenty-four hours after the announcement. The Coachella performance will be the Purple Rain star's first visit to the nine-year-old event in Indio, California.
Prince's Reported Coachella Price: $4.8 Million
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend15 Gigantic Movies That Are All Coming Out In 2017
Bleacher ReportThe Most Infamous Snubs In Sports
Men's Journal10 Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema BlendHarrison Ford's 10 Best Characters
Cracked6 Insane Versions Of Great Movies You Didn't Know Existed
- Chelsea Wolfe Details New Album, Streams Haunting First Single 'Iron Moon'
- See Blind Melon's Shannon Hoon Get Naked and Bring Pizza to Guns N' Roses
- First 'Dragon Ball' Anime in 18 Years to Premiere in July
- Orioles Exec Delivers Powerful Statement on Baltimore Riots
- Hear Alternate Version of Rolling Stones' 'Can't You Hear Me Knocking'
- How Legendary Tattoo Artist Jonathan Shaw Became the Next Bukowski
- 'Wire' Creator David Simon on Baltimore Riots: 'Go Home. Please'
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic