With its seemingly random imagery -- a mask that was found, search and rescue dogs on the prowl, inclement weather, etc. -- it's nearly impossible to decipher precisely what "Plush" is about. But during an episode of VH1 Storytellers, Scott Weiland finally spilled the beans. "The lyrics to this song were inspired by a true story," the Stone Temple Pilots frontman recounted. "A girl was kidnapped and then later found tragically murdered back in the early part of the Nineties. So it gave me fuel to write the words to this song. However, this song is not about that, really; it's sort of a metaphor for a lost, obsessive relationship."
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Men's JournalThe Controversial True Story Behind 'American Sniper'
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Mic12 Stunning Photos Offer a Rare Look Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Marijuana Officially Legal in Washington, D.C. (For Now)
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Watch Miranda Lambert Join Dierks Bentley's Wig-Tastic Nineties Cover Band
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide
- Lady Gaga to Star in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'