Phish cover band Stash got the surprise of their lives in Syracuse, NY., last Saturday night when Phish drummer Jon Fishman showed up to their gig unannounced. After the band asked Fishman to sit in they whipped out renditions of Phish standards, "Wilson," "Funky Bitch," "Rocky Top," "NICU" and "Slave To The Traffic Light." Fishman rejoined the band for the encore, extemporaneously drumming to one of Stash's originals. The gig took place at Hungry Charlie's, a local bar popular with Syracuse University students, who more commonly refer to the joint simply as Chuck's.
Phish Drummer Finds A "Stash" In Syracuse
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the GOP Presidential Nominee, Donald Trump
- See Prince Proteges the Family Pay Tribute With New 'Nothing Compares 2 U'
- Ted Cruz Will Die So That You May Live