Pet Shop Boys' Elysium single "Memory of the Future" rode blissfully arpeggiated keys that twinkled and glistened, but on this remix from experimental German DJ Ulrich Schnauss, the British synth-poppers enter a deeper, lower groove that hypnotizes with lush textures and pulsating layers of blips. "We've always liked Ulrich Schnauss's visionary albums and are thrilled that he has created a beautiful mix which sounds both like him and us," Neil Tennant tells Rolling Stone. Pet Shop Boys are releasing "Memory of the Future" as a single with B-sides and remixes on January 1st.
Pet Shop Boys, 'Memory of the Future (Ulrich Schnauss remix)' - Song Premiere
British synth-poppers team with experimental German DJ for lush reworking
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'