Pet Shop Boys' Elysium single "Memory of the Future" rode blissfully arpeggiated keys that twinkled and glistened, but on this remix from experimental German DJ Ulrich Schnauss, the British synth-poppers enter a deeper, lower groove that hypnotizes with lush textures and pulsating layers of blips. "We've always liked Ulrich Schnauss's visionary albums and are thrilled that he has created a beautiful mix which sounds both like him and us," Neil Tennant tells Rolling Stone. Pet Shop Boys are releasing "Memory of the Future" as a single with B-sides and remixes on January 1st.
Pet Shop Boys, 'Memory of the Future (Ulrich Schnauss remix)' - Song Premiere
British synth-poppers team with experimental German DJ for lush reworking
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- 'True Detective' Recap: Burning Down the House
- Jimmy Carter: U.S. Is an 'Oligarchy With Unlimited Political Bribery'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Foo Fighters Promise to Visit Italian Town After Viral Video
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Eminem Reveals How Drug Use Led to Weight Gain, Recovery