With the festival he helped organize now in its 12th year, Lollapalooza founder Perry Farrell talked to Rolling Stone about his favorite Lolla moments backstage at the fest. "There's a zillion of them. Watching Eddie Vedder jump from a stack a story high into the crowd back in 1994," the onetime Jane's Addiction leader said, even though he meant 1992. "I've seen people having sex backstage. That was pretty exciting. I've participated myself." With this year's Lollapalooza maybe sporting its most power-packed, headliner-heavy lineup yet, what was Farrell looking forward to the most? "I don't think there will be anything but mayhem when Rage Against the Machine takes the stage," Farrell said. Turns out he was right. For more of Farrell from Lollapalooza, plus video interviews with the Black Keys, Gogol Bordello and Mason Jennings, check out our Rock 'N' Roll Diary from the Chicago fest.
Perry Farrell Talks Favorite Lollapalooza Memories, Plus Backstage Photos
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Shania Twain Las Vegas Concert Special to Air on ABC
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else