With the festival he helped organize now in its 12th year, Lollapalooza founder Perry Farrell talked to Rolling Stone about his favorite Lolla moments backstage at the fest. "There's a zillion of them. Watching Eddie Vedder jump from a stack a story high into the crowd back in 1994," the onetime Jane's Addiction leader said, even though he meant 1992. "I've seen people having sex backstage. That was pretty exciting. I've participated myself." With this year's Lollapalooza maybe sporting its most power-packed, headliner-heavy lineup yet, what was Farrell looking forward to the most? "I don't think there will be anything but mayhem when Rage Against the Machine takes the stage," Farrell said. Turns out he was right. For more of Farrell from Lollapalooza, plus video interviews with the Black Keys, Gogol Bordello and Mason Jennings, check out our Rock 'N' Roll Diary from the Chicago fest.
Perry Farrell Talks Favorite Lollapalooza Memories, Plus Backstage Photos
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- West Memphis Three's Damien Echols: 'Today Was My Original Execution Date'