While the Bad Brains were penning this rapidly paced hardcore classic, an unlikely critic showed the tune's songwriters — singer HR and guitarist Dr. Know — that they may have been on to something. "We were sitting down at my mother's dining room table, started playing it, and [my sister] started singing along with it," Dr. Know said. "She must have been like three or four years old. I'll never forget it [starts singing the riff]." In the Martin Scorsese-directed film After Hours, "Pay to Cum" is heard in a scene when Griffin Dunne's character narrowly escapes getting his hair shaven into a Mohawk.
Pay to Cum
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Hear Dave Grohl's 'Favorite New Drummer' on Sumac's Raging 'Blight's End Angel'
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You