The divorce saga between Paul McCartney and his estranged wife Heather Mills has finally come to an end, with Mills receiving £24.3 million, or $48.7 million. Mills originally sought $250 million of Macca's supposed $1.6 billion fortune, but the judge in the case ruled the McCartney's total assets were only worth $800 million. In addition to today's ruling, McCartney will also have to pay $70,000 a year in alimony for the couple's four-year-old daughter, as well as school and nanny fees. "I'm so glad it's over," said Mills. "It was an incredible result in the end to secure mine and my daughter's future and that of all the charities that I obviously plan on helping and making a difference with — because you know it has been my life for twenty years." Thankfully for McCartney, he reportedly has a $400 million deal in place with Apple and iTunes to release the Beatles catalog digitally, which will help lessen the post-Mills wallet hit.
Paul McCartney Divorce Settlement: $48.7 Million
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Weekend Rock Question: What's the Best Van Halen Album?