Patrick Stump's new video for "Spotlight (Oh Nostalgia)" serves as a handy reminder to Fall Out Boy fans mourning the loss of their band that the past is gone forever, but the present can be pretty great too. The track from his upcoming solo debut Soul Punk has been floating around since last November when Stump released two versions of it online, telling fans he was unable to decide between the two. In the end he went with the one that was more anthemic and less danceable. Stump hits the road for a brief club tour on April 3rd in Chicago. He stopped by Rolling Stone last month to perform stripped down versions of songs from Soul Punk and a cover of Tom Waits' "Step Right Up." See video of the performances here.
Patrick Stump Looks Beyond Fall Out Boy With New Video For 'Spotlight (Oh Nostalgia)'
The track is the first single from Stump's debut solo LP 'Soul Punk'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Mental Floss20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- The Real 'Dear Prudence' on Meeting Beatles in India
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- 20 Best TV Shows of 2015 So Far
- 100 Greatest Artists