Patrick Stump's new video for "Spotlight (Oh Nostalgia)" serves as a handy reminder to Fall Out Boy fans mourning the loss of their band that the past is gone forever, but the present can be pretty great too. The track from his upcoming solo debut Soul Punk has been floating around since last November when Stump released two versions of it online, telling fans he was unable to decide between the two. In the end he went with the one that was more anthemic and less danceable. Stump hits the road for a brief club tour on April 3rd in Chicago. He stopped by Rolling Stone last month to perform stripped down versions of songs from Soul Punk and a cover of Tom Waits' "Step Right Up." See video of the performances here.
Patrick Stump Looks Beyond Fall Out Boy With New Video For 'Spotlight (Oh Nostalgia)'
The track is the first single from Stump's debut solo LP 'Soul Punk'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill, Brings Out Kanye, Pharrell at OVO Festival Set
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Are Divorcing
- Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh: The Big Ten's Big Two
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time