Patrick Stump's new video for "Spotlight (Oh Nostalgia)" serves as a handy reminder to Fall Out Boy fans mourning the loss of their band that the past is gone forever, but the present can be pretty great too. The track from his upcoming solo debut Soul Punk has been floating around since last November when Stump released two versions of it online, telling fans he was unable to decide between the two. In the end he went with the one that was more anthemic and less danceable. Stump hits the road for a brief club tour on April 3rd in Chicago. He stopped by Rolling Stone last month to perform stripped down versions of songs from Soul Punk and a cover of Tom Waits' "Step Right Up." See video of the performances here.
Patrick Stump Looks Beyond Fall Out Boy With New Video For 'Spotlight (Oh Nostalgia)'
The track is the first single from Stump's debut solo LP 'Soul Punk'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire