Patrick Stump's new video for "Spotlight (Oh Nostalgia)" serves as a handy reminder to Fall Out Boy fans mourning the loss of their band that the past is gone forever, but the present can be pretty great too. The track from his upcoming solo debut Soul Punk has been floating around since last November when Stump released two versions of it online, telling fans he was unable to decide between the two. In the end he went with the one that was more anthemic and less danceable. Stump hits the road for a brief club tour on April 3rd in Chicago. He stopped by Rolling Stone last month to perform stripped down versions of songs from Soul Punk and a cover of Tom Waits' "Step Right Up." See video of the performances here.
Patrick Stump Looks Beyond Fall Out Boy With New Video For 'Spotlight (Oh Nostalgia)'
The track is the first single from Stump's debut solo LP 'Soul Punk'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- Lil Wayne Sues Cash Money for $51 Million
- Jason Hall: Why I Wrote 'American Sniper'
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize