Patrick Stump's new video for "Spotlight (Oh Nostalgia)" serves as a handy reminder to Fall Out Boy fans mourning the loss of their band that the past is gone forever, but the present can be pretty great too. The track from his upcoming solo debut Soul Punk has been floating around since last November when Stump released two versions of it online, telling fans he was unable to decide between the two. In the end he went with the one that was more anthemic and less danceable. Stump hits the road for a brief club tour on April 3rd in Chicago. He stopped by Rolling Stone last month to perform stripped down versions of songs from Soul Punk and a cover of Tom Waits' "Step Right Up." See video of the performances here.
Patrick Stump Looks Beyond Fall Out Boy With New Video For 'Spotlight (Oh Nostalgia)'
The track is the first single from Stump's debut solo LP 'Soul Punk'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor Talks Combating Racism in Metal
- Watch Johnny Depp Star in Funny or Die's Donald Trump Biopic
- Eagles Members, Jackson Browne Uniting for Glenn Frey Grammy Tribute
- Sorry, Not Sorry: Watch 29 Celebs Perform Justin Bieber Hit
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- 10 Things We Learned From L.A. Reid's Juicy Tell-All
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'