This electro-pop uncle-nephew duo burst onto the scene with 2009’s "Shots," a song about getting totally obliterated. Two years afterward, they were still shamelessly getting wild but now insisting that everyone else join them in the fun. "I wanted a song for when we walked into a party, so I thought, 'Party rock in the house tonight/Everybody just have a good time,'" Redfoo (a.k.a. Stefan Gordy, son of Motown founder Berry Gordy) told Rolling Stone about the lyrics to "Party Rock Anthem." "The 'just' was key. I made it a command to focus people on what to do now that we’re here together."
Party Rock Anthem
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Watch GZA, Tom Morello Bring Hip-Hop Anthem to 'Fallon'
- See Aimee Osbourne Live Out Nightmare in New Video