In news that is sure to be a relief for copy editors worldwide, a rep for Panic! at the Disco has confirmed that the band will hereafter be known as Panic at the Disco. But wait, their sophomore album will be titled Pretty. Odd. (Creative punctuation wins again.) Panic will be playing their new material live on this year's environmentally friendly 8th Annual Honda Civic Tour, which they'll be headlining (the tour starts April 10th at San Francisco's Warfield Theatre and wraps June 14th's at Anaheim's Honda Center; full dates will be announced later). While we take a moment to mourn the loss of the Las Vegas group's exclamation point, Rock Daily would like to honor those bands who have made excellent use of it: !!!, Against Me!, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Los Campesinos!, Neu!, the Go! Team and, of course, Wham!.
Panic at the Disco Drop Exclamation Point, Announce LP Title and Honda Civic Tour
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'
- Madonna to Kanye West: 'Don't Go to Awards Shows Looking for Justice'
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Watch Halestorm Rebel Against Day Jobs in Raucous 'Amen' Video
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video