In news that is sure to be a relief for copy editors worldwide, a rep for Panic! at the Disco has confirmed that the band will hereafter be known as Panic at the Disco. But wait, their sophomore album will be titled Pretty. Odd. (Creative punctuation wins again.) Panic will be playing their new material live on this year's environmentally friendly 8th Annual Honda Civic Tour, which they'll be headlining (the tour starts April 10th at San Francisco's Warfield Theatre and wraps June 14th's at Anaheim's Honda Center; full dates will be announced later). While we take a moment to mourn the loss of the Las Vegas group's exclamation point, Rock Daily would like to honor those bands who have made excellent use of it: !!!, Against Me!, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Los Campesinos!, Neu!, the Go! Team and, of course, Wham!.
Panic at the Disco Drop Exclamation Point, Announce LP Title and Honda Civic Tour
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free