Ozzy Osbourne made an appearance with his wife Sharon at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York City today to promote a T-shirt he's designed for Signature Series, all the proceeds from which will benefit the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program. Ozzy, who says he's "always doodling" (and showed us the smiley face doodle he has tattooed on his knee) also took time to make jokes (claiming that Sharon is his favorite artistic collaborator,) ponder other careers (he'd be in "prison" if he weren't a rocker, he said,) and to discuss his plans for two new records. "I want to try and do two albums like I did with Diary of a Madman and Blizzard of Ozz, if I can," the Prince of Darkness explained from behind his trademark purple shades. "I've got 24 ideas down right now," he added. Sharon also had a few choice lines for reporters. When asked about Gene Simmons' reality show. Sharon said, "Good luck to him but I have to be truthful, we were the first, we were the best, sorry."
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne Promote Cause, Talk Smack, Earn Laughs
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- 35 WTF Moments From the Craziest GOP Debate Yet
- Kanye West Announces Album's Final Title, 'The Life of Pablo,' Track List
- 'Blame Chance': Kanye West Explains 'Life of Pablo' Album Delay
- 10 Things That Piss Off Tom Petty
- What Antonin Scalia's Death Means for the Supreme Court and the Country
- Watch Killer Mike Defend Beyonce's 'Formation' on 'Real Time'
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs