Ozzy Osbourne made an appearance with his wife Sharon at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York City today to promote a T-shirt he's designed for Signature Series, all the proceeds from which will benefit the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program. Ozzy, who says he's "always doodling" (and showed us the smiley face doodle he has tattooed on his knee) also took time to make jokes (claiming that Sharon is his favorite artistic collaborator,) ponder other careers (he'd be in "prison" if he weren't a rocker, he said,) and to discuss his plans for two new records. "I want to try and do two albums like I did with Diary of a Madman and Blizzard of Ozz, if I can," the Prince of Darkness explained from behind his trademark purple shades. "I've got 24 ideas down right now," he added. Sharon also had a few choice lines for reporters. When asked about Gene Simmons' reality show. Sharon said, "Good luck to him but I have to be truthful, we were the first, we were the best, sorry."
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne Promote Cause, Talk Smack, Earn Laughs
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'