Ozzy Osbourne made an appearance with his wife Sharon at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York City today to promote a T-shirt he's designed for Signature Series, all the proceeds from which will benefit the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program. Ozzy, who says he's "always doodling" (and showed us the smiley face doodle he has tattooed on his knee) also took time to make jokes (claiming that Sharon is his favorite artistic collaborator,) ponder other careers (he'd be in "prison" if he weren't a rocker, he said,) and to discuss his plans for two new records. "I want to try and do two albums like I did with Diary of a Madman and Blizzard of Ozz, if I can," the Prince of Darkness explained from behind his trademark purple shades. "I've got 24 ideas down right now," he added. Sharon also had a few choice lines for reporters. When asked about Gene Simmons' reality show. Sharon said, "Good luck to him but I have to be truthful, we were the first, we were the best, sorry."
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne Promote Cause, Talk Smack, Earn Laughs
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- The Line That May Have Won Hillary Clinton the Nomination
- Shirley Manson on Garbage's 'Adult' New LP, Why Music Industry Scares Her
- Watch David Gilmour Seamlessly Blend 'Comfortably Numb,' 'Purple Rain'
- Lenny Kravitz on Prince: 'I Feel Like a Piece of Me Died'
- Beyonce's 'Lemonade': Everything You Need to Know About Video Album
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch 'Daily Show' Turn Donald Trump Boasts Into Rap Song
- Hear Rivers Cuomo's Upbeat Song From New Monkees Album