After Amy Winehouse called her tour off due to that pesky exhaustion problem, twenty-year-old Scottish singer-songwriter Paolo Nutini forged ahead alone for what is now a headlining tour of North America. "New Shoes" Nutini (who is now booked for the Led Zeppelin-headling tribute show to his record label mentor, Ahmet Ertegun) let Rock & Roll Daily take a look inside his tour bus before his show at the Fillmore in New York last night. Twelve people are packed onto the bus for a tour that already seen Nutini playing with Elvis Costello and Feist, and partying with VMAs lightweight champ Kid Rock. Unfortunately, Nutini insisted that the band had "obviously hidden the drugs and guns" before we hopped aboard, but take a look at our photo tour to get a taste of the singer's drinking philosophy, Guitar Hero insecurities and tales of buses that keep moving without drivers.
On the Bus With Paolo Nutini: Kid Rock Stories, Drinks, "Guitar Hero" Battles
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees