Oasis' seventh album Dig Out Your Soul will be released on October 7th. Additionally, it was announced that the band's new album — released through the group's own Big Brother Recordings — will be distributed in the North America by Warner Music. "The new music kicks ass," says Warner Bros. Records COO Diarmuid Quinn, obviously excited to add Oasis to his label's roster. Meanwhile, Sony BMG will continue to handle Oasis' U.K. distribution. "The Shock of Lightning," the album's Noel Gallagher-penned first single, will hit radio in mid-August (but you can hear a snippet of it at the end of this video. Dig was recorded at London's Abbey Road Studios with producer Dave Sardy and mixed in Los Angeles. For the album's track list and strange cover art, check the band's official website.
Oasis' "Dig Out Your Soul" Gets Release Date, Warner Distribution
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
SalonHere Is the Average Penis Length According to Science
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Hall and Oates Suing Granola Company Over 'Haulin' Oats'
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show
- Paul McCartney Revives 1969 Track for Johnny Depp Supergroup
- Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent Reveal Shady History in New Doc
- Flashback: Pearl Jam Play Intense 'Black' on 'MTV Unplugged'
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three