O.J. Simpson was sentenced to at least nine years of prison last week, but he isn't going quietly. Instead, he's leaving us with his first ever "gangsta rap" video entitled "Get Juiced," perhaps the oddest display of hip-hop cinema since R. Kelly got trapped in that closet and the best Simpson vehicle since The Naked Gun 2 1/2. The music video is actually just a promotional tool for the Juiced tape, which features O.J. partaking in Punk'd-esque pranks like acting like a used cars salesmen peddling his infamous white Ford Bronco (complete with autograph, bullet holes and "escapability") and pretending he's on the show Cheaters. The visual spectacle is trumped only by the ridiculous lyrics, featuring our new Facebook status "Don't you know there's no stopping the Juice/When I'm on the floor I'm like a lion on the loose/Better shoot me with a tranquilizer dart/Don't be stupid, I'm not a Simpson named Bart." Contrary to the lyrics, the Nevada court of law found a way to stop the Juice without the aid of a tranquilizer dart.
O.J. Simpson's Going Away Present: Gangsta Rap Video "Get Juiced"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- ‘Game of Thrones’: 10 Questions We Have for Season 7
- The Reaction to Brexit Is the Reason Brexit Happened
- Lena Dunham: Kanye West's 'Famous' Video Is Sickening
- BET Awards 2016: 20 Best and Worst Moments
- 'Saturday Night Live': All 141 Cast Members Ranked
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6: Everything We Learned
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- Best Metal Records of 2016 So Far