O.J. Simpson was sentenced to at least nine years of prison last week, but he isn't going quietly. Instead, he's leaving us with his first ever "gangsta rap" video entitled "Get Juiced," perhaps the oddest display of hip-hop cinema since R. Kelly got trapped in that closet and the best Simpson vehicle since The Naked Gun 2 1/2. The music video is actually just a promotional tool for the Juiced tape, which features O.J. partaking in Punk'd-esque pranks like acting like a used cars salesmen peddling his infamous white Ford Bronco (complete with autograph, bullet holes and "escapability") and pretending he's on the show Cheaters. The visual spectacle is trumped only by the ridiculous lyrics, featuring our new Facebook status "Don't you know there's no stopping the Juice/When I'm on the floor I'm like a lion on the loose/Better shoot me with a tranquilizer dart/Don't be stupid, I'm not a Simpson named Bart." Contrary to the lyrics, the Nevada court of law found a way to stop the Juice without the aid of a tranquilizer dart.
O.J. Simpson's Going Away Present: Gangsta Rap Video "Get Juiced"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Cracked5 Wildly Inappropriate Relationships In Movies
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- Inside Michael Jackson’s Iconic First Moonwalk Onstage
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Julianne Moore, John Stamos Act in Taylor Swift Soap Opera on 'Corden'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch John Oliver Explain Broken U.S. Mental Health System
- John Fogerty on New Memoir and Why He Sort of Likes Donald Trump