O.J. Simpson was sentenced to at least nine years of prison last week, but he isn't going quietly. Instead, he's leaving us with his first ever "gangsta rap" video entitled "Get Juiced," perhaps the oddest display of hip-hop cinema since R. Kelly got trapped in that closet and the best Simpson vehicle since The Naked Gun 2 1/2. The music video is actually just a promotional tool for the Juiced tape, which features O.J. partaking in Punk'd-esque pranks like acting like a used cars salesmen peddling his infamous white Ford Bronco (complete with autograph, bullet holes and "escapability") and pretending he's on the show Cheaters. The visual spectacle is trumped only by the ridiculous lyrics, featuring our new Facebook status "Don't you know there's no stopping the Juice/When I'm on the floor I'm like a lion on the loose/Better shoot me with a tranquilizer dart/Don't be stupid, I'm not a Simpson named Bart." Contrary to the lyrics, the Nevada court of law found a way to stop the Juice without the aid of a tranquilizer dart.
O.J. Simpson's Going Away Present: Gangsta Rap Video "Get Juiced"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Behind the Scenes of Neil Young's New Protest Album 'The Monsanto Years'
- Watch Trey Anastasio and Phil Lesh Play 'Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad'
- See Grateful Dead Jam on 'Sugaree' in 1989 Unreleased Video
- Zac Brown Band Take Chances at Jekyll + Hyde Tour Opener