No Age's Randy Randall and Dean Allen Spunt sat down with Rolling Stone at Lollapalooza to explain why Randall performed yesterday's set while wrapped in giant bandages. His injury stems from a dance contest on the tour the band is currently playing with Dan Deacon and Deerhunter. "Bradford [Cox] and I were battling it out and I didn't notice this huge puddle of beer on the floor," he says. "I slip backwards in some type of banana-peel-style fall and I land on my shoulder and dislocate it." As a result, Randall reports, "We might actually be the first musicians to play on actual, prescribed pain killers." Watch the duo talk about their new songs and a bit of their Lolla set, above.
No Age Battle Beer Puddles to Bring New Rock to Lollapalooza
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Blake Shelton on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Watch Blake Shelton Bring 'Red Red Redneck' Music to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Hear Henry Rollins' Fascinating Chat With Greil Marcus About 'Ten Songs'
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'