The prolific Trent Reznor is back at it. Less than two months after web-releasing the instrumental Ghosts I-IV, Nine Inch Nails sent a brand new song, titled "Discipline," to radio stations simultaneously around 2:30pm EST today. Reports say the song was just mastered yesterday. And unlike the Ghosts fare, this song actually contains Reznor on vocals. But here's where things get strange: Venturing back over to nin.com, a post dated April 21st reads "2 weeks!" This "two week" message echoes a similarly mysterious message posted in mid-February that ultimately resulted in the release of Ghosts I-IV. Does Reznor have another new album up his sleeve to accompany "Discipline?" We'll find out in thirteen days.
Nine Inch Nails Release Surprise Single to Radio
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Mental Floss20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- Can We Talk? Joan Rivers' 10 Best Jokes
- The Real 'Dear Prudence' on Meeting Beatles in India
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here
- Merle Haggard Laments New Country Music About 'Screwing on a Tailgate'
- 'Goonies' Director Plots 'Immersive Theater' Adaptation
- See Sara Evans, REO Speedwagon Collide on 'Ridin' the Storm Out'