The prolific Trent Reznor is back at it. Less than two months after web-releasing the instrumental Ghosts I-IV, Nine Inch Nails sent a brand new song, titled "Discipline," to radio stations simultaneously around 2:30pm EST today. Reports say the song was just mastered yesterday. And unlike the Ghosts fare, this song actually contains Reznor on vocals. But here's where things get strange: Venturing back over to nin.com, a post dated April 21st reads "2 weeks!" This "two week" message echoes a similarly mysterious message posted in mid-February that ultimately resulted in the release of Ghosts I-IV. Does Reznor have another new album up his sleeve to accompany "Discipline?" We'll find out in thirteen days.
Nine Inch Nails Release Surprise Single to Radio
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- 40 Greatest TV Villains of All Time
- 'Daily Show' Defends Beyonce's Super Bowl Performance, Slams Haters
- Watch the Tanner Family Reunite in First 'Fuller House' Trailer
- Watch Seal, Ewan McGregor, Gary Oldman Lead David Bowie Tribute
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- Hear David Crosby's Tender New Ballad With Snarky Puppy