The prolific Trent Reznor is back at it. Less than two months after web-releasing the instrumental Ghosts I-IV, Nine Inch Nails sent a brand new song, titled "Discipline," to radio stations simultaneously around 2:30pm EST today. Reports say the song was just mastered yesterday. And unlike the Ghosts fare, this song actually contains Reznor on vocals. But here's where things get strange: Venturing back over to nin.com, a post dated April 21st reads "2 weeks!" This "two week" message echoes a similarly mysterious message posted in mid-February that ultimately resulted in the release of Ghosts I-IV. Does Reznor have another new album up his sleeve to accompany "Discipline?" We'll find out in thirteen days.
Nine Inch Nails Release Surprise Single to Radio
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes in Movie History
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
TestTubeHow Much Sex Should You Be Having?
Salon10 Songs With Hidden Drug References
- 100 Greatest Bob Dylan Songs
- Motley Crue's Tommy Lee: The Exit Interview
- See Radiohead Play 'Creep' Live For First Time in Seven Years
- Watch Jennifer Lawrence, John Oliver Play True Confessions With Jimmy Fallon
- Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey Play for 'Clueless Gamer' Throne on 'Conan'
- R.I.P., GOP: How Trump Is Killing the Republican Party
- 'Uncharted 4' Director Neil Druckmann on Nathan Drake, Sexism in Games
- Billboard Music Awards 2016: 20 Best and Worst Moments