Nikki Sixx is bringing his candid memoir to the stage, the Mötley Crüe bassist said last week on Twitter. Sixx's book The Heroin Diaries: A Year in the Life of a Shattered Rock Star has inspired a new Broadway musical, and Sixx told the BBC that he's hoping for a "late 2013 or early 2014" opening for the show. The Heroin Diaries is a collection of Sixx's journal entries from 1986 to 1987 as Mötley Crüe recorded Girls, Girls, Girls, and was published in 2007, along with a soundtrack by Sixx's other band, Sixx:A.M. Each of the soundtrack's 13 songs correspond to one month in his journal.
Nikki Sixx Adapting Memoir for Broadway
Mötley Crüe bassist turning 'Heroin Diaries' into stage show
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Bruce Springsteen's 'The River': Steven Van Zandt Looks Back
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'
- Ace Frehley Announces New LP, 'White Room' Cover, Paul Stanley Reunion
- Kanye West to Debut New Album at Madison Square Garden