- A deal that would have brought Paula Abdul to ABC's revamped version of Star Search has collapsed, according to the Hollywood Reporter, because the former American Idol judge's salary demand was too high.
- Janet Jackson's new single will be released March 30th, Jermaine Dupri tweeted last night. The track, called "Nothing," appears on the Why Did I Get Married Too soundtrack.
- Sarah McLachlan's first new studio album in seven years, The Laws of Illusion, will hit stores on June 15th, just weeks before the Canadian singer's Lilith Fair reboot launches its first date.
- Taylor Swift's six-times-platinum Fearless has become the most awarded country album in history. The 20-year-old star was honored by her label earlier this week, as she scored her 10th consecutive Top 10 Hot Country Song.
News Ticker: Paula Abdul, Janet Jackson, Sarah McLachlan, Taylor Swift
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Bruce Springsteen's 'The River': Steven Van Zandt Looks Back
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Ace Frehley Announces New LP, 'White Room' Cover, Paul Stanley Reunion
- Watch OK Go Defy Gravity in 'Upside Down & Inside Out' Video