- Devendra Banhart has had to cancel the remaining handful of shows on his current tour after breaking his leg in a skateboarding accident. "I wanted to play the shows anyway like in a bed or something but the dr's didn't think that was a great idea," he wrote to fans on his official website.
- The 2010 Glastonbury Festival just got an ice cold addition to its lineup, which already includes U2 and Muse: Vanilla Ice will be rocking the mike at the U.K. fest on June 24th, according to NME. Ice has experienced a resurgence in popularity following Jedward's mashup of his biggest hit with "Under Pressure."
- Neutral Milk Hotel's Jeff Mangum will be making a rare live appearance, playing a short acoustic set at a May 6th benefit for Chris Knox at New York's Le Poisson Rouge. Tickets go on sale at Kickstarter.com tomorrow.
- Though many Usher fans have assumed "Papers" was written about his divorce from wife Tameka Foster, the singer tells MTV News he actually wrote the song while the two were married. He says the track is about "having to balance a career and having a normal life."
News Ticker: Devendra Banhart, Vanilla Ice, Neutral Milk Hotel, Usher
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Coldplay, Beyonce and Bruno Mars Rock Super Bowl 50 Halftime
- Watch Lady Gaga Sing Stirring National Anthem at Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- 10 Songs You Didn't Know Were About Drugs
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time