- Devendra Banhart has had to cancel the remaining handful of shows on his current tour after breaking his leg in a skateboarding accident. "I wanted to play the shows anyway like in a bed or something but the dr's didn't think that was a great idea," he wrote to fans on his official website.
- The 2010 Glastonbury Festival just got an ice cold addition to its lineup, which already includes U2 and Muse: Vanilla Ice will be rocking the mike at the U.K. fest on June 24th, according to NME. Ice has experienced a resurgence in popularity following Jedward's mashup of his biggest hit with "Under Pressure."
- Neutral Milk Hotel's Jeff Mangum will be making a rare live appearance, playing a short acoustic set at a May 6th benefit for Chris Knox at New York's Le Poisson Rouge. Tickets go on sale at Kickstarter.com tomorrow.
- Though many Usher fans have assumed "Papers" was written about his divorce from wife Tameka Foster, the singer tells MTV News he actually wrote the song while the two were married. He says the track is about "having to balance a career and having a normal life."
News Ticker: Devendra Banhart, Vanilla Ice, Neutral Milk Hotel, Usher
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes (Where Nobody Has Sex)
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Jimmy Butler on Singing for Taylor Swift and Winning in Chicago
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Appearance at Brian Wilson Concert
- Watch Stephen Colbert Interview Eminem on Public Access Show
- Genius' Top-Ranked Kanye Expert: Kim Kardashian Is Changing His Music
- Kim Kardashian Gets Real: 11 Revelations From the New Cover Story
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time