- Devendra Banhart has had to cancel the remaining handful of shows on his current tour after breaking his leg in a skateboarding accident. "I wanted to play the shows anyway like in a bed or something but the dr's didn't think that was a great idea," he wrote to fans on his official website.
- The 2010 Glastonbury Festival just got an ice cold addition to its lineup, which already includes U2 and Muse: Vanilla Ice will be rocking the mike at the U.K. fest on June 24th, according to NME. Ice has experienced a resurgence in popularity following Jedward's mashup of his biggest hit with "Under Pressure."
- Neutral Milk Hotel's Jeff Mangum will be making a rare live appearance, playing a short acoustic set at a May 6th benefit for Chris Knox at New York's Le Poisson Rouge. Tickets go on sale at Kickstarter.com tomorrow.
- Though many Usher fans have assumed "Papers" was written about his divorce from wife Tameka Foster, the singer tells MTV News he actually wrote the song while the two were married. He says the track is about "having to balance a career and having a normal life."
News Ticker: Devendra Banhart, Vanilla Ice, Neutral Milk Hotel, Usher
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman