- OutKast's Big Boi has inked a solo deal with Def Jam so release his long-delayed Sir Lucious Leftfoot: The Son of Chico Dusty, the AP reports. Exactly one year ago, the MC told RS Jive Records was holding up the disc, which will feature "electro, funk, blues, some of everything."
- Radiohead guitarist Jonny Greenwood's Doghouse orchestral composition is currently streaming on the BBC's website.
- Slash, Dave Grohl and Lemmy Kilmister are teaming up to perform Motörhead's "Ace of Spades" at Revolver's Golden Gods Awards. The show goes down April 8th at Los Angeles' Club Nokia.
- Ke$ha has apologized to Justin Bieber over Twitter after calling the young star a "baby" earlier in the week. "u r obviouslyso talented andi would never mean to offend u.i think u r rad," she wrote.
News Ticker: Big Boi, Jonny Greenwood, Motorhead, Ke$ha
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- 10 Things We Learned From L.A. Reid's Juicy Tell-All
- Eagles Members, Jackson Browne Uniting for Glenn Frey Grammy Tribute
- Watch Johnny Depp Star in Funny or Die's Donald Trump Biopic
- Kanye West Announces Album's Final Title, 'The Life of Pablo,' Track List
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor Talks Combating Racism in Metal
- Watch Samantha Bee Tear Down Kansas Senator on 'Full Frontal' Premiere