- OutKast's Big Boi has inked a solo deal with Def Jam so release his long-delayed Sir Lucious Leftfoot: The Son of Chico Dusty, the AP reports. Exactly one year ago, the MC told RS Jive Records was holding up the disc, which will feature "electro, funk, blues, some of everything."
- Radiohead guitarist Jonny Greenwood's Doghouse orchestral composition is currently streaming on the BBC's website.
- Slash, Dave Grohl and Lemmy Kilmister are teaming up to perform Motörhead's "Ace of Spades" at Revolver's Golden Gods Awards. The show goes down April 8th at Los Angeles' Club Nokia.
- Ke$ha has apologized to Justin Bieber over Twitter after calling the young star a "baby" earlier in the week. "u r obviouslyso talented andi would never mean to offend u.i think u r rad," she wrote.
News Ticker: Big Boi, Jonny Greenwood, Motorhead, Ke$ha
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Men's Journal10 Things You See in Porn that Don't Happen in Real Life
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- Eagles of Death Metal Detail Horrific Paris Attack, Offer Support
- Tool’s Adam Jones on 2016 Tour, Album Progress, 'Amazing' New Song
- 10 New Artists You Need to Know: November 2015
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- The Stunning Numbers Behind Laquan McDonald's Death
- Watch Adele, Fallon, Roots Sing 'Hello' With Classroom Instruments
- Readers' Poll: The 10 Best One Direction Songs