- Beck's next Record Club project will feature St. Vincent, the Liars and Os Mutantes, Pitchfork reports, though it's unclear which classic album they've tackled.
- If you've already mastered Rock Band 2, there's good news on the horizon: Rock Band 3 will be out in time for the 2010 holidays. A statement on the game's Facebook page promises the new title will "innovate and revolutionize the music genre once again." Green Day: Rock Band will arrive June 8th.
- In addition to being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Genesis next week, Phil Collins will be honored at June 17th's Songwriters Hall of Fame gala in New York with the Johnny Mercer Award.
- Kings of Leon's Tap Tap Revenge game Kings of Leon Revenge is being unleashed today for the iPhone and iPod Touch. The game features 10 songs including "Use Somebody," "Notion" and "Sex on Fire." Check out a preview on YouTube.
News Ticker: Beck, "Rock Band 3," Phil Collins, Kings of Leon
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Watch Kip Moore Pull Putrid Prank on Dierks Bentley
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize